0:25 Prep / 0:40 Cook / 4 Servings
• 500g baby red rascal potatoes, washed, halved
• 500g sweet potato, peeled, cut into 4cm pieces
• 4 garlic cloves, peeled
• 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
• 1 large (185g) red capsicum, thickly sliced
• 1 large (180g) red onion, cut into thick wedges
• 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
• 80g baby rocket leaves
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice
• 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
• 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano leaves
Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Place potato, sweet potato, garlic and oil in a bowl. Toss well to combine. Place mixture, in a single layer, onto a large oven tray. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes.
Turn potato and sweet potato. Add capsicum and red onion tray. Roast for 15 minutes then add pinenuts to vegetables to roast for a further 5 minutes or until vegetables are browned and tender. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool slightly.
Meanwhile make dressing. Place lemon juice, oil, mustard and oregano in a screw-top jar. Secure lid. Shake well to combine.
Place rocket, pine nuts and vegetables in a large bowl. Pour over dressing. Toss gently to combine.
Author: Kim Coverdale. Image credit: (N/A). Publication: Super Food Ideas