Caravan Sites, Camping
Sites from $33 per night*
TRAVEL UPDATE, 22 May 2020
We are open 8th June 2020
We are extremely excited to be taking bookings for our reopening to the public on 8th June. In the interest of the health and safety of our guests and staff, please observe the following:
• Guests are required to book ahead by phone or online.
• Minimum stay of 2 nights.
• Guests must be self-sufficient with own shower and toilet facilities. Sorry, tents and camper trailers are not permitted at this time.
• Regular cleaning, hygiene management and social distancing will continue.
• Upon arrival, guests will be asked to fill out a standard declaration.
• We highly recommend downloading the COVIDSafe App prior to your arrival.
Thank you. We look forward to welcoming all our past guests and future guests to Bellinger River Tourist Park.
A BIG FRIENDLY WELCOME TO
BELLINGER RIVER TOURIST PARK
Our park provides both powered and unpowered caravan and camping sites, with our waterfront sites accommodating all types of camper trailers, caravans and motor homes. Launch your own boat on site or tie your boat up along the riverbank and throw in a fishing line from your site.
For up to 6 guests seeking the ultimate in comfort, choose one of our self-contained, Waterfront Villas providing a fully equipped kitchen, spacious living area, private facilities, linen and of course, gorgeous waterfront views of the Bellinger River. Our Park Cabin features a queen size bedroom for sleeping up to 2 people, a lounge area and shared facilities.
As a pet friendly park, feel free to bring your pets along on your holiday, subject to the normal conditions.