0.10 Prep / 0.10 Cook / 4 Servings
• 100g (1/3 cup) Ayam Malaysian Laksa Paste
• 400ml can coconut milk
• 250ml (1 cup) water
• 24 green prawns, peeled, tails intact
• 200g dried rice stick noodles
• 120g green beans, thickly sliced diagonally
• 80g bean sprouts, trimmed
• Fresh Thai basil, leaves picked, to serve
• Lime wedges, to serve
Preheat oven to 160ºc (140ºc fan-forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper. Combine pepitas, sesame Heat a large non-stick saucepan over medium heat. Add laksa paste and cook for 30 seconds or until aromatic. Stir in coconut milk and water. Simmer for 3 minutes or until heated through and well combined. Add prawns and cook for 3 minutes or until cooked through.
Meanwhile, cook noodles following packet directions. Drain.
Place a nest of noodles in each serving bowl. Ladle laksa mixture around noodles. Top with beans, sprouts and basil. Serve with lime wedges.
Author: Michelle Southan. Image credit: Al Richardson. Publication: Taste Magazine