0:20 Prep / 0:35 Cook / 4 Serves
- 600 gram kipfler potatoes, scrubbed, quartered
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped basil
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 8 small flathead fillets
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- prepared tartare sauce, lemon wedges and salad leaves, to serve
Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly grease a baking tray.
Combine potatoes, oil and garlic in baking dish. Season to taste and toss gently. Bake 30-35 minutes, until golden and tender.
Meanwhile, combine breadcrumbs, cheese, basil and parsley in a medium bowl. Season to taste.
Brush fish fillets liberally with mayonnaise. Coat in breadcrumb mixture, pressing firmly. Spray with oil. Place fish on prepared tray. Bake 10-15 minutes until golden and cooked through – fish will flake easily when tested with a fork.
Serve crumbed fish with the potatoes, tartare sauce, lemon wedges and salad leaves.
Recipe & photograph by Women’s Day.