0.05 Prep / 0.20 Cook / 1 Serves
• 115g (¾ cup) Macro pepitas
• 1 tbs Hoyt’s sesame seeds
• 2½ tbs rice malt syrup
• 40g hillview cheese slices reduced fat, for snack
• ½ carrot, grated, for snack
• ¼ Lebanese cucumber, sliced, for snack
• 2 slices woolworths wholemeal soft sandwich bread, for snack
• 100g watermelon, for snack
• 100g honeydew melon, for snack
• Woolworths Select hard-boiled egg, for snack
• 40g red capsicum, cut into sticks, for snack
Preheat oven to 160ºc (140ºc fan-forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper. Combine pepitas, sesame seeds and rice malt syrup in a large bowl. Spread seed mixture onto prepared tray in an even layer, about 1cm thick.
Bake for 20 minutes or until a deep golden and crisp. Set aside to cool completely, before breaking into bite-sized crisps. Store in an airtight container.
Snack 1: make sandwich cheese, carrot and cucumber.
Snack 2: thread balls of honeydew melon and watermelon on a short wooden skewer